You know that effective strategy execution isn’t easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Experts say that “90% of organizations fail to execute on strategy effectively”.
Effective Strategy Execution takes:
- Planning & Alignment
- Strong leadership
- Discipline to measure and review
If you want to do a better job executing and consistently crushing your sales numbers you have come to the right place
Execution is the discipline of getting the most important things done, really well!
Introducing The Revolutionary Focused Strategy Execution Program
Designed Specifically for Sales and Marketing Executives
The Focused Strategy Execution Program
is a rigorous 3-step training, coaching and consulting program.
- We involve your team in the process of defining their critical success factors and helping them build their execution plan.
- We work 1:1 with your sales and marketing teams through the course of the year. We develop customized plans for each member to help them develop their leadership skills and keep them focused on executing their plan.
- Lastly, we provide data and analytical support to track and report on how your team is executing every month.
Once you implement this system, your sales and marketing team will be aligned, focused and take ownership of the plan. They will lead their respective teams with greater clarity and have a more disciplined approach to executing that will enable them to crush your sales numbers!
By the end of this process, you will experience…
- Your strategies and product messaging are flawlessly implemented, giving you a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment in seeing how well your team is executing.
- Your sales managers are proactively coaching their people to be better. They are addressing performance issues, making you feel confident that they are driving sales.
- You are energized in your job because you know where your organization is headed.
- You know that sales and marketing are aligned and feel empowered to make things happen.
- You feel in control and have a greater sense of confidence in your team’s ability to crush your sales objectives.
Why Strategy Execution Unravels— and What to Do About It
A recent survey of more than 400 global CEOs found that executional excellence was the number one challenge facing corporate leaders in Asia, Europe, and the United States, heading a list of some 80 issues, including innovation, geopolitical instability, and top-line growth.
We also know that execution is difficult. Studies have found that two-thirds to three-quarters of large organizations struggle to implement their strategies.
Steven talks with Barbara Giamanco about Executing with Excellence
Steven talks with Mike Saunders about Strategy Execution
Steven talks with Jonathan Green about Strategy Execution
Download Slide Share