Sales Management Challenges
Many sales managers are finding it increasingly more difficult to keep juggling all their priorities.
With so many competing demands, with little or no training and development, the question becomes where can you turn to get honest and insightful feedback on overcoming your biggest challenges?
Well, here is a great opportunity to hear it straight from two leading sales management experts.
Mike Weinberg will be joining me for a no holds barred FIRESIDE Chat called
Overcoming Your Biggest Sales Management Challenges
When: Monday, June 19th at 1:00 PM EST/ 10:00 AM PST
Where: Sales Experts Channel
Mike and I will be sharing our perspectives and insights on the most challenging issues facing sales managers today. This will be an interactive session. We encourage participants to ask questions. You can expect an action-packed discussion, filled with bold, blunt and powerful sales management insights and stories that will help you crush your sales numbers.
Do you struggle with:
- Making bad hiring decisions? What can you do to improve?
- Not having enough time to work out in the field and coach your salespeople?
- Holding your people accountable and have a fear as coming across as micromanaging?
- How you handle underperformers? How can they do a better job?
- Having difficult discussions and have a fear of addressing performance issues?
- Are your reps constantly calling you? Do you feel like you are always putting out fires?
- You being reactive and waiting for something to happen?
- Too many emails or trying to lead the team via email?
- Managing your salespeople and carrying your own quota? Do you feel schizophrenic trying to bounce back and forth between selling and managing?
- Dropping sales and don’t know what to do?
- Not having enough hunters on your team?
- Your boss not understanding the sales leaders job and burying you with too many non-sales management tasks?
What other challenges are you facing? Ask Mike and Steven for their thoughts.
In addition, we will be giving away 3 FREE copies of Sales Management. Simplified and 52 Sales Management Tips – The Sales Managers Success Guide for the best questions asked.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Previously Recorded Sales Management Webinars
In this Master Class, you will learn:
- A Leadership Strategy Proven to Increase Sales
- Techniques to Improve Your Teams’ Performance
- 5 Steps to Help Your Sales Leaders Crush Their Numbers
- Cutting Edge Leadership Practices to Lead Your Team
I have been repeatedly asked to provide sales managers with case studies on how to coach difficult sales reps. All sales managers have struggled to find ways to coach difficult reps. In this webinar, there will 5 case studies of difficult sales people. The master class will be interactive with participants’ feedback and possible coaching solutions.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The formula for crushing your sales numbers
- A 3-Step process for business execution
- How to generate accountability, buy-in, and ownership to executing the marketing plan
- The power of measuring progress
In Managing Performance Made Easy, Steven shares his simple approaches to conducting quarterly business reviews, managing non-performing sales reps and managing your boss.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement a simple performance management process
- Conduct impactful quarterly business reviews
- Effectively manage non-performing sales reps
- Successfully manage your boss
In Hiring Sales Super Stars, you will learn how to effectively select top-performing salespeople. Steven will teach you a three-step, systematic process to identify better reps who can deliver improved team performance and sales results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and leverage key Super STAR traits
- Improve your behavioral interview skills
- Sharpen your ability to predict who will be a top performer
- Incorporate science into the selection process