1. Frontline sales managers drive performance
Frontline sales managers are facing unprecedented change. Managers are dealing with increased demands to do more with less and are still expected to drive sales performance. With little support from the next line of sales management and a lack of relevant courses and ongoing development, you may feel stretched to the limit.
- The #1 performance factor for sales people is the quality of their manager.
- The #1 manager activity associated with rep success is coaching. Highly effective sales coaches impact sales performance by as much as 20%!
- The #1 reason why top performing sales reps leave an organization is their relationship with their manager.
2. Lack of development of front-line sales managers
Overworked and under-supported frontline sales managers are desperately looking for resources to improve their performance. This sales management book was written for sales managers who understand the need to develop themselves. They have figured out that they must take charge of their own success.
- Organizations are not investing enough funds to support the growth and development of their frontline sales managers.
- The next line of sales management is stretched too far and not always qualified to support their sales managers.
- Frontline sales managers are poorly prepared, overworked and under-supported to perform their jobs well.
3. 52 Sales Management Tips to the rescue
I have distilled over 20 years of my sales management, sales executive and sales executive coaching insights into one simple sales management book. I am always amazed at the positive reaction I continually receive when I share these tips with the sales leaders that I coach. Once you begin, you will immediately begin to benefit from my experience coaching mediocre managers into “star sales leaders.” You, yourself will become a sales leader to follow
- With simple, easy to employ tips to help improve manager performance.
- Based on 20 years of my sales executive management and coaching insights.
- Sales executives as well as new, aspiring and veteran sales managers will all benefit.
Everyone will find this sales management book to be a valuable asset. It is the go-to guide to sales management success.