Business Unit heads can’t be equally adept at both developing strategies and driving execution, as a result of their background they either have a greater affiliation for strategy or execution. BU heads can improve execution by focusing on critical factors for success, people development and by creating a high degree of urgency and accountability.
As a result, business unit heads experience improved execution, better team alignment and can consistently crush their sales objectives.
The Business Execution Program is a rigorous 3-step training, coaching and consulting program. We work with you and your team to develop your customized Execution Plan.The program helps align and focus your sales and marketing team on what they need to do to crush their sales numbers.We provide 1-on-1 leadership/performance coaching to help develop your managers to effectively lead and execute the plan. Lastly, we can provide data and analytical support to track and report on how your team is executing every month.
Once you implement this system, your sales and marketing team will be aligned, focused and take ownership of the plan.
They will lead their respective teams with greater clarity and have a more disciplined approach to executing that will enable them to crush your sales numbers in 2017.
Maybe you can relate to the following…
- Your marketing team has done a great job developing and presenting the 2017 marketing plans
- You are confident that you have the right management team in place
- Your plans have been approved, and you are faced with a challenging sales objective for 2017
The biggest problem that may keep you from crushing your sales numbers for 2017 is the breakdown between your great marketing strategy and excellent business execution.
Healthcare sales and marketing executives have shared with me the following frustrations:
- They would like to do a better job executing their marketing plans and be able to know if their team is on track.
- They hate having to explain to their boss why they are missing sales objectives.
- The marketing team keeps missing deadlines, materials and programs are slow in getting implemented, and if you could only get them to have a sense of urgency, things would be better.
- None of their sales managers agree on what they need to do to execute the marketing plans. Even though you spend hours discussing this with them, they do whatever they want.
I would have you consider; it does not have to be this way!