Did you know:
- Coaching is the #1 activity that drives sales rep performance
- Sales coaching efforts can improve team performance by as much as 19%
- Managers biggest skill deficiency is coaching
Coaching Effectiveness Snapshot™
The Coaching Effectiveness Snapshot™ measures 6 dimensions of effective sales coaching as seen by the sales reps who receive the coaching.
Six Dimensions of Effective Coaching:
- Sales Rep Receptiveness
- Support of Sales Activities
- Coaching Flexibility
- Performance Coaching
- Coaching Time
The Coaching Effectiveness Snapshot™ provides sales managers with feedback on strengths and areas for development. It also gives Senior Sales Management a snapshot on the coaching effectiveness of the entire sales management team.
- Highlights personal strengths and areas for development
- Provides constructive feedback from the people who receive the coaching
- Determines the sales manager coaching effectiveness by district, region, division and overall organization
- Allows Senior Sales Executives to benchmark coaching effectiveness pre and post
- Simple to use 30 question online survey
The STAR Coaching Effectiveness Snapshot™ helps you answer the question: How effective do our sales managers coach?